httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Pushing for httpd 2.4.0 GA
Date Sun, 18 Sep 2011 21:12:10 GMT

On Sep 17, 2011, at 10:02 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> On Sep 15, 2011, at 9:01 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
>> I plan on push for a GA in Oct (of this year)…
>>
>> The only 2 showstoppers I see as "reasonable" are the
>> documentation ones and the mod_fcgid one.
>
> Could you enumerate what you feel is lacking in the documentation? I know of several
modules that are effectively undocumented, and a few more that have minimal, but insufficient
documentation. I'd like to hear your take on this. As always, I'm willing to whatever I can
on the editing, formatting, etc, side of things, but the raw info needs to come from somewhere.
Please let me know where I can be of assistance.

Just the possible fact that some modules may not have doccos…
Not sure if that is even the case (yet), but if there are mod's
w/o docs, then we can't in good conscience ship the mods.