httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject RE: 2.2 approach for byterange?
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:36:31 GMT

________________________________

	From: Greg Ames [mailto:ames.greg@gmail.com]
	Sent: Montag, 29. August 2011 17:32
	To: dev@httpd.apache.org
	Subject: Re: 2.2 approach for byterange?

	On Sun, Aug 28, 2011 at 4:22 PM, Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de> wrote:

	looks good overall.

	+                    while (start64 - off_first > (apr_uint64_t)copy->length) {
	+                        apr_bucket *tmp;
	+                        int i = 0;
	+                        if (i++ >= 99999)
	+                            return APR_EINVAL;
	I assume you meant to initialize i before the while() loop.

	Greg

	I guess yes. The question is if we should keep that in the backport at all, as we only do
it in the first location
	and not in the second location and 99999 looks like a rather high number without any comment
and documention.
	IMHO even arbitrary numbers deserve that.

	Regards

	Rüdiger