httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Half-baked subprojects
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 12:36:20 GMT
PR 51648 is a trivial but valid bug in libapreq2.

The reporter entered it under httpd/core, commenting that he couldn't
find a more appropriate place for it.  Unless both he and I are missing
something, he's right: there's nowhere 'right' to report libapreq2 bugs!

Would I be right in assuming apreq maintenance straddles httpd
and mod_perl folks, and you are around on this list?  I guess an
apreq subcategory under bugzilla/httpd would fix this.

How many of our subprojects have dangling loose ends like this?

--
Nick Kew