httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release httpd-2.3.14 as beta
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:55:42 GMT
On Monday 08 August 2011, Rainer Jung wrote:
> - I can't run test test suite for Solaris on the statically linked
>   reallyall, since then also mod_privileges in included and I have
>   problems running the test suite with it.

r1154875 should allow to use --disable-privileges even with
'reallyall'.

> - I can't run the test suite for the "none" module set, because of
>   unknown directives, but I'd say that test case is moot.

The 'none' set was intended for distributors who want to compile all
MPMs and use the same set of module binaries for all MPMs. But
nowadays, the same can be achieved more easily by using shared MPMs.
So 'none' is basically obsolete.