httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: load order dependency between mod_proxy and mod_proxy_express
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2011 22:01:47 GMT
On 02 Jul 2011, at 9:52 PM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>> Currently mod_proxy needs to be loaded first because
>> mod_proxy_express
>> references the proxy_module symbol. What is the easiest way to fix
>> this?
>>

> Why is this considered "broken"??

We have always got away with this in the past because the mod_proxy_*
modules sort alphabetically after mod_proxy, but this really should be
fixed.

There should be optional functions for mod_proxy_* modules to access
the functions of mod_proxy that are needed, I understand this is
mainly the configuration.

Regards,
Graham