httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: Question and request for comments on patch
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:29:46 GMT

On 7/26/2011 5:35 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" wrote:
> IMHO the keys in apr_tables are case insensitive. So this tolower shouldn't be needed.

Both points taken and implemented. Regarding invalid directives, I set
it as a warning informing that the directive is being discarded. I never
actually tested apr_tables to see if they were case sensitive but had
assumed they were. The offending lines of code have been removed. Thank
you, guys.

I attempted to commit this, but ran into the following error. This is my
first try to commit, so I very well may be doing something wrong. I'm
attempting from my machine here at home rather than minotaur. Any
suggestions?

svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk
httpd-trunk && cd http-trunk
svn changelist httpd-trunk.AllowOverrideList
docs/manual/developer/new_api_2_4.xml docs/manual/mod/core.xml
server/config.c server/core.c server/request.c include/http_config.h
include/ap_mmn.h include/httpd.h include/http_core.h
svn commit --username druggeri --password REDACTED --message "Add
AllowOverrideList directive and documentation" --changelist
httpd-trunk.AllowOverrideList
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to
MKACTIVITY request for
'/repos/asf/!svn/act/2f9005f7-2cd2-4c3f-9311-77bdcf4322e2'

User credentials to svn.apache.org web interface and people.apache.org
work fine so I suspect there's more to the equation.

Daniel Ruggeri