httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject some docu fixing needed
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 10:41:18 GMT
Sorry, but I've currently no working docu setup (re-installing two
machines here); therefore unsure when I can fix it self, but recently I
came over this small doc bug which should be fixed, and therefore post
here before I forget:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_cgi.html
lists REMOTE_IDENT as var and links to
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/core.html#identitycheck
which is since 2.1 now wrong since this feature was splitted from core
into mod_ident, so the link should go to:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/mod/mod_ident.html
there the REMOTE_IDENT var should be mentioned too;
and with mod_cgi it should be mentioned that the IdentityCheck directive
is only available if mod_ident is loaded, or perhaps completely removed
there ...

Gün.