httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] mod_ldap
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 00:55:32 GMT
Bill,
Am 13.07.2011 02:20, schrieb William A. Rowe Jr.:
> +1, concur.  Guenter et al, are the ldap changes more than 50% ldap
> changes, or fewer?  I'd go with the path of least resistance on NWGNUxxx
> history.
I think the only part to be reverted is the copy of ap_ldap.hnw in
./build/NWGNUmakefile, everything else what I committed was to fix macro
redefs on Win32 / NetWare -- if you revert the code to the state before
your ldap modifications they should be gone; if some of these problems
remain I can easily apply again, no prob ...

Gün.