httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Steffen" <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd-2.3.13 as beta
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 17:26:49 GMT
Only I can get for now is the attached drWatson on XP.

Indeed, not to catch with Jit, because the restarting the PID is not valid.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gregg L. Smith" <>
To: <>
Cc: <>; <>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 6:08 AM
Subject: ******* Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd-2.3.13 as beta

Hi Bill, Steffen,

All I can add to this at the moment is this is happening in XP, I am running
in Vista x86 just fine.  I have not built on 2008 R2 x64 yet but I will
assume (ouch) for now it will work fine there as well.

I'll try to see if I cannot track this down a little closer to the source,
no promises though :-)

So I suppose I am a non-binding -1 since there is a problem ... pre-Vista.
The child is crashing over and over while the parent survives. It's actually
quite a struggle to remove all the crash dialogs from the screen they come
so many so fast.

I have not gotten Dr. Watson to give me a backtrace, that may require a
different computer, maybe not, we'll see. I can always try to log before
every call to this APR function if worse comes to worse.