httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache httpd-2.3.13 as beta
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 19:06:19 GMT
On Tuesday 28 June 2011, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The candidate tarballs for 2.3.13 are now available at:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> I'm opening up a vote to release these as 2.3.13-beta, with
> a hope to push on for a quick GA after maybe another beta
> release in the near future.
>
> Cheers!

This doesn't build for me because LDAP_DECLARE is not defined for some
reason:

ap_ldap_rebind.c:70:1: warning: no previous prototype for
'LDAP_DECLARE' [-Wmissing-prototypes]
ap_ldap_rebind.c: In function 'LDAP_DECLARE':
ap_ldap_rebind.c:70:28: error: expected declaration specifiers before
'ap_ldap_rebind_init'
ap_ldap_rebind.c:92:1: error: expected declaration specifiers before
'LDAP_DECLARE'
ap_ldap_rebind.c:150:1: error: expected declaration specifiers before
'LDAP_DECLARE'

This also happens in my svn checkout, but only since I have executed
buildconf and configure. I guess that's why nobody saw it so far.