httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1082196 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES docs/manual/mod/core.xml include/ap_mmn.h include/http_core.h include/httpd.h server/core.c server/request.c server/util.c
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 18:39:28 GMT
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:
>> AP_DECLARE(int) ap_unescape_url_keep2f(char *url)
>> {
>>   return ap_unescape_url_keep2f(url,1);
>> }
>
> Duh, not in C.

http://people.apache.org/~covener/patches/httpd-2.2.x-fix_keep2f.diff
lets us still use the new AllowEncodedSlashes directive and call the
new method?    For trunk it might be nice to leave it as-is and make
callers explicitly say what happens to the encoded slashes.

(plus another minor bump I guess -- on conference calls all day)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com