httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1103015 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/STATUS
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 00:46:18 GMT
On 15 May 2011, at 1:46 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

> No argument, but there are 1) minor quibbles with the apr-2
> interface, and
> 2) some significant work to replace the original with the new
> interface, and
> not sure who has cycles to attack this in the near term.  If it is
> fixed,
> re-adding mod_session during 2.4.x cycle would be relatively
> painless, no?

The only module affected is mod_session_crypto.c, I'm not sure how the
scope has expanded to cover mod_session*.

Taking out mod_session* would also mean taking out mod_auth_form,
which in turn would be a lot of work, and would take out a major new
feature of v2.4. It would be a far better use of our time just taking
out mod_session_crypto.c if it had to come down to it.

Full docs are here:

View raw message