httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1128885 - in /apr/apr/trunk: build/apu-conf.m4 build/apu-ldap.m4 configure.in
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 19:04:36 GMT
On 5/31/2011 1:13 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
> On 31 May 2011, at 4:34 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>
>> There are no plans for it because there are not three maintainers.  I am
>> sweeping it to httpd trunk (with ap_ldap prefixes) almost entirely intact,
>> where there are some mod_authnz_ldap committers/fans.
>
> Can you point out for me the thread on the dev@httpd list when this was decided? Why
are
> we discussing changes to httpd on the dev@apr list?

It was not discussed on the httpd list, this may be something of a surprise
to httpd.  However, it would seem to be in our interests to be compatible with
APR 1.x and future APR 2.

I will have win32 repaired shortly.  Some effort will be needed to have netware
working again, but I will be updating the necessary .hnw files from apr while
I handle the .hw files.