httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [Vote] httpd 2.2.18 release
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 05:40:15 GMT
> On 5/8/2011 2:24 AM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
>> Candidate binaries are available from http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/ -
>> these do not yet constitute ASF releases.  Win32 specific artifacts
>> (x86 binary distribution) will follow shortly; note that -win32-src.zip
>> is generated from unix as a test, and if found invalid, will be rerolled.
>>
>>  +/-1
>>  [+1]  Release httpd 2.2.18 as GA
>
> Note that on win32, we have new packages, with new sigs/hashes to match,
> only srclib/pcre/*.[mak|dep] were changed.

With that change, I'm +1... build is looking fine from VC6 to VC10.
Not quite so much luck with the DDK methodology but I'll continue to
work on this.  Don't know why I repeated the same misstatement above
(candidate *tarballs*) but the typical win32 .msi packages are now
available in /dev/dist/.

Late tomorrow night I'll start staging these unless we see negative
feedback between now and then.  Things are looking pretty good.