httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: is anyone planning to T&R httpd 2.2.18 real soon?
Date Sat, 07 May 2011 22:46:36 GMT
On 5/7/2011 8:20 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> I am, once the APR releases happen...

And as the clock rolls over, they are approved.  Although it will
take some time to sync up APR site and dist files, but nothing
preventing a release.  One report raised privately, which caused
me to hold off last night, turns out to be a non-issue.

Please feel free to beat me to it :)  I'm going ahead with a tag
and roll at 0400 GMT if no one else has done so for 2.2.18, and
then for 2.3.11 beta 24 hours after that if its still pending.

View raw message