httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 2.3.12-beta....
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 19:49:07 GMT
On 4/27/2011 11:24 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Hola de Cancun!
>
> With APR now voting on new releases, I think it would make
> sense for us to start targeting our next beta release: 2.3.12.
>
> My plan is likely towards the end of next week, assuming the
> APR vote passes...

The APR/APR-util votes look solid, as I caught one small but ugly .mak
file difference while preparing for 2.2.18.  I'm going through the 2.2.17
to 2.2.18 win32 build issues now and will be done very shortly.

Jim, did you want to tag 2.2.18, 2.3.12-beta this weekend?  I'm thinking
that it would be useful if we were all looking at the same beta reference
going into the Wicklow weekend.  I'm happy to roll either or both if you
are busy.  Hopefully we can come to some decisions about what 2.4.0 must
have, vs. nice-to-have.

There should be enough connectivity to find the attendees on #httpd-dev
during the gathering from Friday through Sunday, whether folks are there
in person or spirit.  We'll attempt to simulcast any in-person idea
sharing to #httpd-dev on irc.freenode.net, as well as dev@httpd with a
bit more lag.