httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: is anyone planning to T&R httpd 2.2.18 real soon?
Date Fri, 06 May 2011 16:48:34 GMT
On 5/6/2011 7:47 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> lots of fixes ready in httpd; also expecting apr 1.4.3/apr-util 1.3.11
> to be pushed to the mirrors later today

Jim expressed interest, so if he has time today or tomorrow morning, that
would be great!  If not, I'd like to go ahead and T&R this evening, say
about 6pm EDT, since I'd only have time through Saturday to spend testing
and building binaries.  Next week gets busy and short, and I'd rather we
all put this behind us before anyone is heading for Wicklow, so any of
our energies are focused entirely on polishing httpd 2.3.x.

> (oh, and 3 items in STATUS that need one more review)

Well that was quick :)  Only one more with an answer needed from Graham
to Jeff, and one other if Jim or Jeff want to bring back the STATUS backport
of FIFO vs LIFO with a +1 and pointers to relevant bugs/comment threads to
help folks vote on that patch.  But 2.2.18 looks pretty darned solid now.

View raw message