httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Ruggeri <DRugg...@primary.net>
Subject Re: mod_proxy & headers
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 22:37:12 GMT
On 5/2/2011 11:19 AM, "Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group" wrote:
> How about the output of mod_info. Doesn't it provide what you need?
>
> Regards
>
> Rüdiger

I have long wondered about exactly this information. My only rub is that
it's not always feasible (and definitely not very intuitive) to use
mod_info to gather this information by users.

I think that, actually, the output of mod_info if tidied up would serve
as a great starting point for this data in its own document... perhaps
with some brief explanations of what each hook is and when it may come
into play for users?

I smell a small doc project...

Daniel Ruggeri