httpd-dev mailing list archives

From rascle <rascler...@hotmail.com>
Subject Uploading files to a server
Date Tue, 31 May 2011 18:56:45 GMT

Hi,
I have 2 servers, one that I pay for and is hosted by a company where I
store all my php files, and a home server where I store all my music, word
documents etc to be used by my website (hosted on the virtual server).
However I was wondering if I could upload files to my home server,
externally. I am familiar with FTP, and was wondering if this was possible
to do from my virtual server (rather than having to set up php, on my home
server).
I hope this makes sense, and if anyone has an answer please let me know!
Thanks
Rhys