httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <...@gknw.net>
Subject Windows Laundry List
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 05:17:39 GMT
Hi folks,

This was originally asked for by Jorge of blackdot.be back in July of 2006.
http://marc.info/?l=apache-httpd-dev&m=115394468128469&w=2

With the simple fact that every Windows computer I have seen being sold for some time now
being x64, I do not see any reason to hold back on this since there is no functional change.

His patch looks like it would give out a redefinition warning, so here's my version. I'm using
WIN64 where he uses _WIN64, the reason is both are being used, the former is used in numerous
files throughout httpd & APR, the latter in mpm/winnt/child.c. My x64 conversion script
defines WIN64 and the compiler _WIN64 so for me both are covered. Feel free to use whichever
you prefer.

It would be nice to see this in both trunk & 2.2. Patch is against trunk, and patches
2.2 with fuzz due to following lines being different.

Thanks for your consideration in this matter.

Gregg