httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: slotmem_plain & slotmem consumers
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:29:57 GMT

On Apr 2, 2011, at 7:28 PM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:

> Nor would I expect you to. At minimum a hint in the consumers that mod_slotmem_shm should
be loaded. The current error message is not very clear to a user IMO. mod_heartmonitor does
this, explicitly says mod_watchdog is needed should it not be loaded also.

Well, as they say in the Wizard of Oz: that's a horse of a different
color. I better error message is different that simply adding
in another provider, whether it works or not.