httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Förtsch <torsten.foert...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Is this a test framework bug?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:57:59 GMT
On Monday, April 18, 2011 10:36:13 Joe Orton wrote:
> If you change the CGI script to send a 100 rather than 102, does it
> work?  LWP should treat all 1xx as interim responses so I'd say it is an
> LWP bug.

It is certainly triggered by the LWP version upgrade. I also agree that it's a
bug in LWP. But my question was also what do we test here? If the purpose of
the test is to see if the 102 response is passed through (as suggested by the
comment) then I'd think the test is wrong too.

Torsten Förtsch

Like fantasy? http://kabatinte.net