httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: apr/xml tweaks need a tweak (I think)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 01:25:04 GMT

On 24 Mar 2011, at 00:10, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

> So if this is not in the .h's (and without namespace protection it has
> no place in our .h's), can we just 'not do that' and fully declare all
> our 'enum XML_Error' results, please?  I think that's the better patch.

No.   "enum XML_Error" is an expat-ism and breaks compile with libxml2.
Hence typedefing it to int in apr_xml.c (the common code) and to two
different enums in the lib-specific stuff.

We can clean it up (and switch to a neutral name) or drop it, but I didn't
see that as a priority.  But if builds are breaking then I guess it moves up
the priority list.

--
Nick Kew