httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1086073 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ include/ modules/cache/ os/netware/ os/win32/ server/ server/mpm/netware/ server/mpm/winnt/
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2011 00:39:20 GMT
Am 28.03.2011 01:57, schrieb Jeff Trawick:
> On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 7:51 PM,<trawick@apache.org>  wrote:
>> Author: trawick
>> Date: Sun Mar 27 23:51:18 2011
>> New Revision: 1086073

>> Log:
>> enable DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR on NetWare and Windows
>>
>> this commit is missing the Windows and NetWare build
>> logic to copy the appropriate file to include/ap_config_layout.h
>
> just so the info isn't trapped inside another thread:
>
> Windows: a change is needed (perhaps to libhttpd.dsp) to copy
> os/win32/win32_config_layout.h to include/ap_config_layout.h
> NetWare: something similar
with other headers we do usually just append w|nw to the extensision,
and have these files in same directory as where the target should live,
f.e.:
include/ap_config_layout.h   (target)
include/ap_config_layout.hw  (windows)
include/ap_config_layout.hnw (netware)

then at least for NetWare where we use GNU make a simple generic rule:
%.h : %.hnw
	copy $< $@

does the job (we use this already with APR/APU too) ...

I dont say that the copy with those files you commited is of any
problem, just wanted to mention what existing logic we currently have
already with other headers ...
awaiting Bill's comment on that ...

Gün.