httpd-dev mailing list archives

From NormW <no...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: apr/xml tweaks need a tweak (I think)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 02:28:03 GMT
On 24/03/2011 11:10 AM, Nick Kew wrote:
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:16:07 +1100
> NormW<normw@gknw.net>  wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> apr-trunk needs a tweak similar to below to build (for NetWare anyway)
>> using Expat 2.0.1 source:
>>
>> ...and if someone is passing by svn apr-trunk xml dir, some Win compat
>> eol's would be nice on the new additions please. Will see how far I can
>> get with an XML2 build.
>
> Thanks!
>
> FWIW, I'm just hacking the *X build.  Though I don't expect
> to commit for a while (it's just past midnight here).
> If you're on to it now, you could be the first platform
> to have a working build!
>
> (BTW, this should be on dev@apr.  But I won't crosspost
> because for historic reasons the two lists know me by
> different addresses, and have a bad habit of losing
> anything with the wrong From address).
Apologies for posting here but only a 'part-time' NetWare hacker and
never see APR beyond being a part of Apache, so this is the only list it
occurs to me to 'bother'.

FWIW can successfully build apr-trunk with libxml2 2.7.8 (nothing as yet
tested tho), and will likely be able to drop some of the xml2 source
files once I work out which parts are actually needed.

Regards,
Norm