httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: GA
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:34:24 GMT
On 3/17/2011 10:34 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:00 PM, Stefan Fritsch <sf@sfritsch.de> wrote:
>> On Tuesday 01 March 2011, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>>> This is our first Beta release; Based on the feedback and result
>>> from this Beta, the hope is to push for a GA by the end of
>>> March (2011)!
>>
>> FWIW, I would prefer another beta in April and tagging GA at or
>> directly after the hackathon at Knockree (mid-May). There are still a
>> number of things I want to have in 2.4 but I won't have much time in
>> March.
>
> That sounds reasonable to me, but then I have my own little project
> I'd like to finish up in time for the next beta :)

I'd like to go ahead with a fresh beta image before month end, and am happy
to RM one.  Whatever is in the tree by the 28th will be in the next beta,
but I'd still expect a (last?) beta following Knockree.  It's been several
weeks since the last beta and was never even published on our site.  So lets
go ahead and freshen it frequently.