httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Why is 1.3 still on the download page?
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2011 10:37:00 GMT

On 21 Mar 2011, at 10:30, Vincent Bray wrote:

> On 20 March 2011 20:23, William A. Rowe Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
>> I've seen no objections, and count 3 +1's to remove these, so I'm cleaning
>> this up today.
>
> Perhaps also someone would be kind enough to remove the weekly 1.3
> bugzilla summary?

Does anyone look at those summaries?

I sometimes catch a bug report from the mail it generates, but for an overview
I'll always use issues.apache.org.  Weekly summaries are just an annoyance.

I guess they might do some good as a nudge if bugs got assigned to individuals!

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html