httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: apr/xml tweaks need a tweak (I think)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 00:10:09 GMT
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:16:07 +1100
NormW <normw@gknw.net> wrote:

> Hi,
> apr-trunk needs a tweak similar to below to build (for NetWare anyway)
> using Expat 2.0.1 source:
>
> ...and if someone is passing by svn apr-trunk xml dir, some Win compat
> eol's would be nice on the new additions please. Will see how far I can
> get with an XML2 build.

Thanks!

FWIW, I'm just hacking the *X build.  Though I don't expect
to commit for a while (it's just past midnight here).
If you're on to it now, you could be the first platform
to have a working build!

(BTW, this should be on dev@apr.  But I won't crosspost
because for historic reasons the two lists know me by
different addresses, and have a bad habit of losing
anything with the wrong From address).

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent.
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html