httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: remove "experimental" label from mod_allowmethods?
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2011 21:42:21 GMT
On Monday 07 March 2011, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:
> Then do you suppose it never belonged under aaa/ at all, but
> actually belongs under mapper/?  (mapping methods to denied, but a
> mapper none the less).

It wouldn't be out of place in mapper/, but I think it fits better in
aaa/. It is somewhat similar to mod_access_compat in that it provides
authz mechanisms that work differently from what the other mod_authz*
provide.

But I guess mod_allow_methods would definitely be more like existing
module names than mod_allowmethods. I would be +1 for that.