httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mod_watchdog crashes Apache on Windows
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:35:27 GMT
Thanks for the patch!

On Mar 30, 2011, at 10:41 PM, Gregg L. Smith wrote:

> Hello,
>
> After r1070317 a block of code got moved below the block of Win32 debug code that starts
now at line 447. The code that was above it is now just directly below but this has caused
a crash on Windows for whatever reason (still unknown to me).

> The attached patch moves this block of debugging code down where it should be to correspond
to where it used to be pre r1070317. The other alternative is to remove the block of debugging
code completely should someone feel that might be more appropriate.