httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Zeno Davatz <zdav...@gmail.com>
Subject Loadable Module debugging Apache 2.2.17 Windows.
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2011 09:58:50 GMT
Hi

As explained here

http://dev.ywesee.com/wiki.php/Apache/Libapr-1

I have build mod_ruby.so against MinGW and the Windows-Installer lib
and include files. The module compiled fine.

Apache 2.2.17 on Windows starts fine from the commandline if I type
"httpd". Also

httpd -M shows me that the Ruby Module was loaded:

http://url.ba/yxgf

-but-

if I try to start Apache from Windows GUI (bottom right corner) Apache
will not start. The Windows System Protocol tells me that the Module
mod_ruby.so could not be loaded. If I open mod_ruby.so with
depends.exe (Dependencywalker.com) I get no errors.

Any Feedback is welcome.

Best
Zeno