httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeffrey E Burgoyne" <burgo...@keenuh.com>
Subject Re: ProxyPreserveHost - added functionality
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 14:40:18 GMT
In a location context (do not believe I can use a directory as it is being
proxied), I thought about that. I felt it was better to mirror the current
ProxyPass configuration item for consistencies sake.

For example :

ProxyPass /cgi-bin http://otherserver.com/cgi-bin

is the current standard as opposed to

<Location>