httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: test suite help
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 22:07:44 GMT
On 2/15/2011 4:01 PM, Ryan wrote:
> Dear httpd developers,
> I want to do some code coverage statistics of httpd based on its "pre-release" testing.
> The test directory along with each release version seems incomplete.
> Usually, aside from testing conducted by the subscribers of the list, do you have some
> test suite that must be performed to verify the basic functionality
> even before posting a [vote] thread? Is it from apache-test?
> Thanks very much,

httpd-x.x/test isn't anything (and perhaps we should remove it entirely).  You need
to refer to the test-framework.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/test/framework/trunk/

Also note from your code coverage perspective that there are (legitimate) test suites
also embedded in srclib/apr/test and srclib/apr-util/test, distinct and separate from
the test-framework.