httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Loadable Module debugging Apache 2.2.17 Windows.
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:28:34 GMT
Hi,
Am 09.02.2011 09:14, schrieb Zeno Davatz:
> This is my Path:
> C:\tools;C:\Program
> Files\PostgreSQL\8.4\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Ruby-1.8.6-oniguruma\bin;C:\Program
> Files\7-Zip;C:\MinGW\bin;C:\Program
> Files\Git\bin;C:\ImageMagick-6.5.6-Q8;C:\Apache2.2\bin;C:\MinGW\msys\1.0\bin;C:\Python25
oh, and BTW. here I see something which may be the reason for the
failure with APR configure: you have a path to Git before the path to
MinGW in your search, and this might cause trouble since both Git and
MinGW provide a MSYS where Git's one is incomplete ...
I'd suggest that you remove both paths from search path since normally
they are not needed at all; instead you should call the batches coming
with these packages from a desktop link which is usually sufficient
since the launched bash inherits the global search path and adds other
internal ones.

Oh, and AFAICT adding a seach path to C:\Apache2.2\bin is also not
really needed since httpd.exe looks anyway into this folder 1st for its
dependent DLLs.

Gün.