httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MinGW and Apache
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 12:53:46 GMT
Zeno,
Am 07.02.2011 12:06, schrieb Zeno Davatz:
> The above svn Link does not seem to work. I did download the apr from
> another svn Link and there I could run buildconf successfully after
> installing Python on Windows.
>
> Configure hung though at some point.
yes, I tried it too just now, and for me it broke at the expat check:
checking Expat 1.0/1.1... no
   adding "-L/usr/local/lib" to LDFLAGS
   setting INCLUDES to "-I/usr/local/include"
checking Expat 1.95.x in /usr/local... no
   removed "-L/usr/local/lib" from LDFLAGS
   nulling INCLUDES
configuring package in xml/expat now
/bin/sh: /home/Administrator/apr/xml/expat/configure: No such file or
directory
configure failed for xml/expat

so we need to tell configure where to look for the expat libary;
or just copy over the expat folder from apr-util 1.x to ./xml, then run
buildconf inside the expat folder, and try apr configure again ...
this worked for me so far, now just trying to compile ...

Gün.