httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MinGW and Apache
Date Mon, 07 Feb 2011 10:43:36 GMT
Hi Zeno,
Am 07.02.2011 11:15, schrieb Zeno Davatz:
>>> On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Guenter Knauf<fuankg@apache.org>    wrote:
>> Again, here I meant to get httpd / APR / APU compiled with MinGW.
>
> Can you point me to your steps where you done so?
no since I didnt recently; but anyway this has to be done step by step;
1st we need to compile APR/APU with MinGW; I think that we did some
changes a while back so that at least APR 2.0 can be compiled with
MinGW, but I'm not sure if we changed any 1.x versions too ...
if I have some spare minutes I give it a try again, and also test how it
goes with httpd 2.3.x now, but I doubt that this works without
modifications, and I doubt even more that 2.2.x compiles.

If you want to help with testing I'd suggest that you start with APR 2.0
which is yet unreleased (no need for APU since we merged APR and APU
with 2.0), so you have to either work from SVN, or take a snapshot:
http://svn-master.apache.org/snapshots/apr/
then just launch latest MSYS bash and call
./configure
any problems should then be posted to the APR list (I saw that you
posted there already as well)

Gün.