httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Datta321 <DS0036...@techmahindra.com>
Subject Re: How do I set KeepAliveTimeout for Apache 2.2 ?
Date Thu, 24 Feb 2011 13:23:32 GMT

Mark Watts wrote:

 I have read a lot about setting these values in httpd.conf on Apache 2.2
server at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/. However, after hunting for
these variables, I found them to be located in the following files
  - Apache2.2\manual\misc\perf-tuning.xml
  - Apache2.2\manual\mod\core.xml
  - Apache2.2\manual\vhosts\details.xml

 How, can I then make these changes to these variables in httpd.conf, when
they are situated in some other files, is actually my question.