httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: ap_parse_request_form()
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 18:22:00 GMT

On 15 Feb 2011, at 17:03, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Is a pretty cool and useful function... does it really make sense to
> have it *only* provided by mod_request? Why not have mod_request
> just worry about keeping the req body should the person want it
> (ie: be a true filter)...
>
> Anyone have pains if I pull the req. bits out to expose it
> as a real extern func? (for 2.3/2.4)

+1

I was also thinking, we should also have a simpler alternative
form that just populates an apr_table.  For smaller forms,
buckets seem a big overkill, and it already supports size limits.

(and who uses the filter argument?)

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html