httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Time to start planning for httpd 2.3.11-BETA ?
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:21:39 GMT
On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 09:20:49 -0800
"Gregg L. Smith" <gls@gknw.net> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> In the spirit of beta, could we get the last missing module that I know of, mod_authn_socache,
in the Windows build? Reading it's doc it sounds like a good module to have if using dbd for
authentication.

Should be a useful module for dbd-authn users on any platform!
But I don't have a windows platform to test on.

> It currently crashes if loaded without any configuration in Windows, it may even crash
with configuration for all I know but I do not have a setup to use to configure it for at
the moment.

When does it crash?  At startup, or when processing requests?

Are you in a position to send any diagnostic information
like a traceback that could help us find a bug?

Are you running any other modules that use socache?

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent.
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html