httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Weird weirdness with %lld and apr_psprintf
Date Mon, 17 Jan 2011 20:58:37 GMT
OK, I was getting some weird weird errors with the byterange tests
for httpd... it was always failing. Looking over the output, what
I was seeing is that the output was sending out, well... see the below:

# Failed test 149 in t/apache/byterange.t at line 52 fail #149
Range:         bytes=0-8192

This is when APR_OFF_T_FMT is "lld"

No look at this... I change the section of code in byterange_filter.c
to:
        if (ctx->num_ranges == 1) {
            apr_table_setn(r->headers_out, "Content-Range",
                           apr_psprintf(r->pool, "bytes %lld - %lld / %lld",
                                        range_start, range_end, clength));

and I get *this*!

# Failed test 149 in t/apache/byterange.t at line 52 fail #149
Range:         bytes=0-8192

Note that it looks like something is compressing %lld to %ld!