httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1056448 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/mod_log_config.xml
Date Sat, 08 Jan 2011 11:53:31 GMT
On 07 Jan 2011, at 9:05 PM, William A. Rowe Jr. wrote:

>> If caution is to be exercised for other reasons, such as losing
>> data in the event of a
>> crash, that's a separate issue, and should be handled separately.
> It should be used with caution.  Instead of arguing, replace the
> caution.
> Or I'm happy to revert.

I've got a better idea. Why not collaborate with the other people in
this project instead of attempting to bully them with the threat of
yet-another-veto? Use rpluem's email as an example of what to do, he
suggested a potential alternative warning, and invited others to chime
in with an improvement. This resulted in r1056693, and a resolution to
the issue.

View raw message