httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <>
Subject Re: official httpd VC9 builds
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:36:54 GMT
On 1/31/2011 4:05 AM, Issac Goldstand wrote:
> I believe also that wrowe mentioned to me that  we wanted to support
> command line (make) builds, and VC9 doesn't allow us to export makefiles.
> I'm +1 for making both VC6 and VC9 builds from 2.4 and on, like PHP does.

In this case, your +1 means you are offering to do so :)

Binaries are built by whichever committers feel like building binaries, period.

I have no interest in VC9, it's already stale.  At least if we pick up the
then-shipping flavor as of 2.4.0, we stand to win by sticking with that
specific version to the end of the 2.4 lifespan.

View raw message