httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: official httpd VC9 builds
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 11:00:06 GMT
Only wrowe knows how, I think.  I vaguely remembering volunteering to
help make them, and us coming to a mutual conclusion that it'd be more
effort to set up the env for me, than it would be long-term help for me
to have it (this was for VC6, and partially because VC6 isn't available
on MSDN subscriptions anymore)

  Issac