httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: updates reverts
Date Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:03:27 GMT
On 1/23/2011 11:49 PM, Kaspar Brand wrote:
> On 23.01.2011 19:48, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>> No idea what happened... I didn't do any docs change except
>> for proxy, so when I redid those, the fr may have gotten
>> reverted?
>
> Hmm, from looking at the commit message at
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1060392, perhaps
> some git-svn "side effect"?

That would seem like it.  It's more than a little troubling if this svn
enablement is permitting committers to modify files they are unaware of
modifying.

Folks using svn-git, please spend some extra attention to your commit
history emails for a bit here, and share your experiences especially if
you discover unintended side effects similar to this?

>> In any case, +1 on simply re-applying them.

Agreed, and since you reverted them, it would fall upon you to do that :(