httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L\\. Smith" <...@gknw.net>
Subject Re: Fwd: util_expr_parce.c
Date Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:19:05 GMT
Sorry if this breaks thread, had to subscribe a new address
> That is an extremely ugly solution: stdlib.h uses "#ifndef _STDLIB_H"
> internally, so this may negatively affect other plattforms or other
> source files which include util_expr_private.h.
>
> From reading util_expr_parse.c, I think something like
>
> #define YYMALLOC malloc
> #define YYFREE   free
>
> in util_expr_private.h could help. Please test this. Maybe it should
> be surrounded by some suitable ifdef. Is _MSC_VER the correct ifdef
> for visual studio?
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan

Hi Stefan,

Thank you and yes that probably is not a good idea after all, I was unaware of that connection.
Your suggestion does work, that removes the linkage warnings.

Yes _MSC_VER is correct, the compilers do define that and our header file defines;

#ifndef _INC_STDLIB
#define _INC_STDLIB

Thanks again,

Gregg