httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Sending http headers for 3xx responses
Date Sun, 26 Dec 2010 11:35:12 GMT

On 26 Dec 2010, at 09:35, cronfy wrote:

> Thanks, I tried it. Currently filter function looks like this:
>
> static apr_status_t procinfo_filter(ap_filter_t *f,
>                                    apr_bucket_brigade *b)

Why are you doing this in a filter?  You should be manipulating
the response *body* in a filter, but the *headers* in a processing hook.

> With no luck for 3xx responses. It works even for 404 Not Found, but not for 3xx.

Where does the 3xx come from?  Is it a script, or something using the
same (util_script) processing path like mod_asis?  Or a hooked function?

BTW, this should be on the modules-dev list.

--
Nick Kew