httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Some love for balancer manager?
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:26:46 GMT

On Dec 22, 2010, at 9:27 AM, Daniel Ruggeri wrote:

> During Rich's ApacheCon presentation he mentioned that some much
> needed love for the balancer manager was on its way... is anyone
> working on this currently? I'm not seeing anything in the released
> alphas and would be happy to be a guinea pig to do some testing/give
> thoughts.

I was quoting the presentation immediately before mine, and not
speaking on my own knowledge. But what I understood was that there was
the added ability to add/remove balancer members through the manager.
I made a mental note to check up on this when i got home, and promptly
forgot.

--
Rich Bowen
rbowen@rcbowen.com