httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: How Apache httpd is tested after changes?
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 10:24:36 GMT
Tests are performed using the Apache::Test perl framework, available on
CPAN.  The test suite is in subversion at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/test/framework/trunk/

Once you have Apache::Test installed, just run perl Makefile.PL and then
issue make test to run the suite.

  Issac

On 21/12/2010 12:12, Eldar Gaynetdinov wrote:
> Hi.
>
> How Apache httpd is tested after changes?
> I haven't found information about unit tests in httpd.
> I see few test programs in /test folder, macros for debugging and scripts in .gdbinit
but i didn't found information about automatic testing process.