httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.10 tarballs as Alpha
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 23:43:31 GMT
On 12/16/2010 6:51 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The Apache httpd 2.3.10-alpha test tarballs are available at:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Please vote on whether to release as 2.3.10-alpha.

-1 on httpd-2.3.10-deps.  pcre is missing, although apr, apr-util and
even expat are there.

As this is a byproduct of roll-release.sh scripts, and isn't a concern
of httpd svn tags, but rather a concern of the deps script, I'd suggest
it's just fine to reroll deps without burning a rev number.  Nothing
in httpd/trunk/ identifies the revs of apr, apr-util, expat or pcre
which are to be bundled.

We have pcre here in; http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/vendor/pcre/
our history for checkout.