httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release 2.3.10 tarballs as Alpha
Date Sun, 19 Dec 2010 13:40:49 GMT
On 16.12.2010 13:51, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> The Apache httpd 2.3.10-alpha test tarballs are available at:
>
> 	http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Please vote on whether to release as 2.3.10-alpha.
>
> I expect that this will be the last alpha release, allowing
> us to push on with Beta and finally(!!) a 2.4.0-GA.
>
> Vote will close in 72 hours.

+1 (alpha)

- Sigs and hashes OK
- contents of tarballs identical
- contents of tag and tarballs identical
   except for expected deltas plus  obsolete
   ssl expression parser files
   (only cosmetic, now fixed in roll script)

Build on Solaris 8+10 Sparc, SuSE 10 32 and RHEL 5 64
- with shared and with static modules
- with module sets none, few, most, all
- against bundled APR, external APR/APU 1.4/1.3 and external trunk APR
- using expat 2.0.1, pcre 8.11, openssl 0.9.8q, lua 5.1.4

Passed test framework on all those platforms for all available MPMs
(except simple)
- with shared and static modules using the "all" module set
- with bundled APR, external APR 1.4 and external trunk APR

I has some problems when trying to build trunk APR with --disable-dso,
but will write a separate mail about that.

Regards,

Rainer